NACHMO 2!

Nachmo 1: In 2009 dancers across the United States inspired by their commitment to Nachmo built 10 new dance works.

Nachmo 2: In 2011 Nachmo artists across the United States and Europe again commit to goals just beyond the precipice of the possible to create new dance work in just 31 days.

31 Days to a Business Plan



Hi NACHMO!

Just stopping by to let you know what I am up to. Instead of choreographing I decided to write a business plan for the dance center I plan to open in the next few years! I know, I'm excited too! I have been working on it and I am just getting to the writing part. It seems like a lot of work, but I am up for the challenge. If you don't know what a business plan is, let me explain.

It's basically your vision written down on paper. You can use it for management and as financial tool, and most importantly it will keep you on track and help you grow! They say businesses that write and maintain a business plan are more successful! Just what every business wants, right? :)

I will be writing more about becoming a business woman on my blog Move. Create. Educate. in the coming days! I hope you are all enjoying your challenges!

Best,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment